One of the best Catfish Hole stories

involves OL Reeve Koehler. I told Reeve a few days before his visit he was going to love the CH without going into details. He and the recruits arrived at 7:30 and at 7:32 Reeve texts me “Ok, ok, this is the best ever.” The next day he committed to the Hogs.

I can tell you people tonight were blown away.

I bet the new coaches were blown away also…

Yes.

It was electric tonight.

I must say that the coaches seemed impressed.

I’d love a picture of CCM’s face when he first got hit with the CH WPS!

[quote=“SoArkHog”]

I’d love a picture of CCM’s face when he first got hit with the CH WPS!

[/quote]There is no video or audio recording allowed in the restaurant on a recruiting night.

[quote=“BaumbasticHawg”]

I wasn’t suggesting there would be any, but just saying it’d be nice to see his expression.

[quote=“SoArkHog”]

[quote=“BaumbasticHawg”]

I wasn’t suggesting there would be any, but just saying it’d be nice to see his expression.

[/quote]I should have put a smiley emoticon on that post. But we are asked to read that sign out loud before the recruits arrive.

[quote=“BaumbasticHawg”]

Understand completely. Would love to be there myself one night, but it’s a six-hour drive (one way) for dinner. Though the CH’s hushpuppies are worth the drive (I’ve only been to the one in Alma …)

[quote=“SoArkHog”]
Understand completely. Would love to be there myself one night, but it’s a six-hour drive (one way) for dinner. Though the CH’s hushpuppies are worth the drive (I’ve only been to the one in Alma …)

[/quote]It’s worth the effort to be there for a recruiting night or a coach show. But of the two, I would recommend the recruiting night. It’s a fabulous experience for a Razorback fan.

It was wonderful tonight!!! I had a blast!!!

The Catfish Hole is one of my top 5 places to eat especially since folks here in TN do not know how to cook catfish and trimmings. And I was able to be at the CH for a recruiting weekend once. What a privledge.

And I’m pleased Marty will be free to attend these special events since the Gus Bus had a flat in Alabama. Very pleased!

:smiley: