One of nation's best kickers commits to Hogs

5 Likes

wow! I’m really surprised we get a guy like this with Little having 3 more yrs,but welcome aboard!

2 Likes

IMO - his commitment is an indicator of just how good this staff can recruit! No way we should be getting a kid like this as a PWO, he has to be worth a scholarship?

2 Likes

Fountain is a great recruiter. Big time.

2 Likes

Looks like he will be the kickoff man. I read that he has kicked at 73 yd field goal, not sure if it was in a game or practice.

1 Like

That was my take on this too… he would at least start out there I believe and if something were to happen to Cam little he could do field goals as well… the 73 yarder was at practice

1 Like

That 70 yard range (reading the article, the young man said he has kicked one in practice of 75 yards also) could be huge on more than one occasion.

1 Like

Wow ! Pittman and gang are doing very well with recruiting to say to say the least, this was a pleasant surprise. Welcome to the Razorbacks Mr Ford and may yours years with the Hogs be all you can hope and dream! WPS

1 Like

Absolutely. Take that responsibility off Little and save his leg for points. Whose to say Little will be here 3 more years anyway? With the way the playoffs ended this week, dependable kickers may become more valuable.

Cam little kicked a 71 yarder in a camp albeit little wind behind him, but he has 60 plus yard range easily without the wind… we have ourselves 2 very strong legged kickers

1 Like

Huge pickup that will probably earn a scholarship after his first year! I think the same happened with Vito if not mistaken. We have a wealth of talent on the kicking room now that’s for sure!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.