On the offensive output through 2 games vs. Vols

Arkansas’ lineup has been on a tear since it was shut down in a 12-2 loss to Vanderbilt two weeks ago. In the past six SEC games, the Razorbacks have scored 67 runs and recorded 87 hits.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2019 … -1-pitchi/

UA baseball Twitter feed says Hogs are hitting .391 as a team in the last 9 games, which includes the 6 SEC games and the 3 midweeks (one of which we lost 10-7).

That, folks, is some rakin’.

It appears there are several players getting in done too! In game 1 against the Vols the big performance was by Nesbit. Last night it was a little bit of everyone. They are flat soanking the baseball! The homers have started flying as well. Scoring 15 runs against the Vols number 1 era guy is awesome. Let’s hope they stay hot.

just incredible what we have been doing the during this stretch,I mean we have seen Vandy’s best bullpen guys,Miss st dynamic duo and now Tenn(last nights guy is a bigtime pitcher!) and we have beat them all and are just on fire! I know we can’t keep it up forever and I wished we could but like DVH said you have to enjoyit and get your wins while you can.Its a grind in the SEC and with great teams right on our heels you can’t have a bad weekend agianst teams you should beat and that’s what makes it so tough. it has been awesome to see and now we can’t relax tomorrow and let the worst of their starters trip us up.

So many unknowns (to the fans) on this team after losing all the position players but they all have been on offensive streaks that prove they can swing a bat… now, it seems all of them are pounding the ball and the power numbers keep climbing. Great time to be a Hog baseball fan.