OM up 6 on Auburn at halftime

44-38 …Texas A&m beat Missouri by 3 after being down by 13… Kentucky beat Tennessee by 28!! craziest SEC basketball I’ve ever seen

Reality set in for Ole Miss the second half,lost 80-71… Auburn be the number one team in the country Monday

Hopefully they still are when we beat them in a few weeks. I would love to put Pearl’s head on the wall in the trophy room. Along with this one…

3 Likes

Yeah I’m glad we got them in Bud Walton

1 Like

Quite honestly, I don’t despise many people, but I truly hate Wade, Pearl, and Calipari. One down, 2 to go.

3 Likes

Win or lose I’ll take Muss over those 3 any day.

3 Likes

Wade is just as greasy as Calipari and Pearl, for sure

3 Likes

Of the 3, Pearl is the king of slime.

1 Like

Thats me jeremy, I don’t hate on people. It’s just who I am. But in the first half during a timeout on the sidelines Wadey (LOL) was just going nuts. Not sure what the play was but he was breathing or shouting in their face, bigtime. I almost jumped on HI to post this thought, but didn’t.

On the note if you point fingers you have 3 fingers back at ya.

1 Like

Enough said

1 Like

You must be a night owl like me, Mike, if you are still posting. I’m watching Shatner’s Unxplained on History Channel. Love that show.

1 Like

That I am. Working 35 years on 2nd shift will do that to you. Some on 1st but mainly on 2nd.

1 Like

Wade does less with more. You would think he would get a better bang for the bucks he’s spending.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.