Ole Zep said he wanted Arkansas

Something about beating the crap out of us…lol…Zep sit down somewhere!

5 Likes

Can’t wait to hear his comments after being disrespected by aTm.

5 Likes

I’m sure aTm disrespected them haha

2 Likes

I’m really happy the better Coach and team won!

2 Likes

I’m tickled Auburn lost. Especially after Zep’s comments. Never liked Pearl. Auburn is just dirty. So bad that I’m glad even A&M beat them.

4 Likes

Zep sounds like acne medication. Good riddance to bad rubbish. Bye, Felicia.

2 Likes

Sorry guys, I’m one of those that think early release from conference championship allows for fresher legs for ncaa tournament, since the Tiggers did not need the win for their entrance or position in March Madness. I wouldn’t think they mind going back home and getting out of the hotel life.

I think Au needed to win to preserve a chance at a 1 seed. There might be something to be said for an early exit from the SECT if it means being more fresh next week, but Muss believes these kids at this age & condition aren’t affected by the difference between 3-5 days rest. No doubt it’s harder playing 4 days in a row vs 3, but not insurmountably so.

No, trust me, they wanted another shot at Arkansas. But they overlooked the Aggies to get a possible rematch with us.

3 Likes

Auburn’s coaches and players sure didn’t look happy about it.

And they can kiss bye bye that No. 1 seed - which I believe is a big thing .

As far as rest, they should he plenty of that as they will have played 1 game in 12 or 13 days when NCAA Tournament play opens

5 Likes

Zep is also pez spelled backwards. Press down on his head and crap comes out of his mouth. Happy for Buzz. Happy for Ethan H. A great outcome. Sorry I missed it.

5 Likes

Got to wonder if they did all their prep for Florida? No one expected TAM to win that game over Florida. Just like I bet Arkansas did some prep work for Auburn… I know Muss covers all angles so I hope he has done some prep for TAM. In Muss I have faith… on the MUSS BUSS baby!!

1 Like

Texas A&M will be playing 3 days in a row! Legs eventually show fatigue! The old jump shot and especially the 3 may be coming up short! A&M looked sharp today. I just hope our hogs play well.

1 Like

They had plenty of “legs” against Aubie, at least for the first 33 minutes.

The same team that made a point to dance on their opponents’ logos on the road is now whining.

They need to worry about their play. They’ve been pretty average for awhile now. Those NET numbers are hiding the fact that they’ve been pretty beatable for awhile.

And, their guard play (which is what wins in March) has been bad for awhile, too.

Pearl would be smart to rein in his guys. Their heads don’t seem to be in the right place, recently.

Johnson was 0-14 today. He hasn’t been the same since BWA.

2 Likes

Jabari Smith and Walker Kessler have to be the 2 most underutilized future NBA 1st rounders I’ve ever seen. Auburn is talented, but they lack basic basketball smarts. Those 3 mouthy guards are WAY too selfish with the ball.

2 Likes

You must have watched the brick party form 3 by those 3 guards today. I couldn’t believe J Smith and Kessler failed to touch the ball in so many possessions.

1 Like

Those 3 mouthy guards are a mirror image of the buffoon coaching them. At least now they’ve got time to work on their dance moves, instead of guarding against an oncoming tea bagging.

3 Likes

Old Zep who?

2 Likes

He isn’t talking now! He should have been encouraging his teammates to get ready to play A&M. They were sleep walking when A&M gave them a gut punch and never recovered.
Lying Bruce and his team got what Karma usually gives you “Loss”.