OL recruiting has to improve

not good when you lose probably the top 2 OL in the state especially one to Ole miss!! that hurts and how does that happen?? definitely understand OKl. but OM a team we have owned and they are on probation! got to do better than that!

I look forward to seeing our O-line perform in the realm of the unpredictable.

No way that should be allowed to happen

Hogs need to pay better, thats the only way to explain why u’d go to Ole Piss while on probation :smiley:

I thought the reason you sign with ole miss on probation is because of the big bag of cash left on your door the next day :wink:

Cash on the doorstep is old fashion. Ole Miss has moved on the bitcoin. It’s the currency of crooks.

I will say that I don’t think Darius would be coming here with either the old staff or the new staff.

He’s made it very clear that he was not a Razorback fan like most kids in the state growing up and only went to Arkansas State games.

I’m not sure about Stacy Wilkins as it has just been OU turning his head while Arkansas has obviously just won four of its last 14 games.

Arkansas has two commitments and plans to sign four or five. Not sure I understand the panic just yet.

They brought in three very highly recruited out-of-state kids and finished second on all of them. Miller was very close to pulling the trigger but the in-state pull of NC State was too much.

They got on Limmer early and they absolutely love him. OU,Texas A&M, Stanford and Baylor are still very much after him the last time we talked.

Stone has the frame and the ability to play on the SEC level.

[quote=“RichardDavenport”]

Arkansas has two commitments and plans to sign four or five. Not sure I understand the panic just yet.

They brought in three very highly recruited out-of-state kids and finished second on all of them. Miller was very close to pulling the trigger but the in-state pull of NC State was too much.

They got on Limmer early and they absolutely love him. OU,Texas A&M, Stanford and Baylor are still very much after him the last time we talked.

Stone has the frame and the ability to play on the SEC level.

[/quote] agree with you RIchard, to early to panic. Have to let the process play itself out

yes we do have time for sure,time will tell.have to get some studs up front to take it to the next level.