official visitors

Arkansas last spring practice is schedule for April 9th, which is on a Monday. A question, has Arkansas made any plans to bring in any official visitors for the practice?

Yes I know this is couple of months away.

Haven’t asked but will.

I know it is an unfair question to asked at this time, but I was trying to understand why Arkansas would have a practice after the Spring game.

That or correct what was wrong in the scrimmage. Not sure if they did that at SMU in the past or not.

I could be mistaken, but I’m fairly sure Arkansas would have had to requested a wavier and had it approved by the NCAA to have a practice after the Spring game.

With the new NCAA rule on Official Visits, this was the only thing I could think of.

Why?? The rules for spring practice include the number of practices, number of contact practices, and the number of days they must complete the practices in. There is no rule that a “Spring game” must be the last practice.

NCAA rule
17.10.4 (a)
(a) Spring Practice Scrimmage. One scrimmage or contest at the conclusion of spring practice, provided the game is with a team composed of bona fide alumni or students or both; and

NCAA rule
(a) Spring Game. One contest at the conclusion of the spring practice period provided the contest is against a team composed of bona fide alumni or students or both;

You get to have 3 “scrimmages” in spring practice, nothing says that a “scrimmage” has to be the final practice, or course, you don’t even have to have a scrimmage.

Exactly.