official Announcement

When will they make it official?

No they have not announced it yet.

I don’t think the contract has been signed yet. I would assume the official announcement will come shortly after the contract is signed.

One would think this would not have been a difficult contract, however look no further than his agent

One would think this would not have been a difficult contract, however look no further than his agent

I did have one concern over a potential sticking point…

I understand Morris had an “out” in his contract at SMU which cancelled any buyout provisions for him to take the AM job.

I know Lou Holtz famously had the same exclusion for Notre Dame.

The AM job would seem to be locked up for some time, but you never know. Would Morris still demand such a provision in his current contract? I would assume the UA would never go for such a thing. I certainly feel we should not.

It was reported Morris is meeting with his players this morning and expected to sign after. The plane that went to Dallas (I’m assuming to get Morris) returns at 10:00 when the press conference starts

I think that plane went to Dallas last night to pick up Yurachek for today’s press conference.

We’'ll crap, save some fuel and get CM on that plane and let the recruiting begin