NSMA Finalists - Matt and Scottie

Congratulations @MattJones and @ScottieBordelon for being named National Sports Media Association Arkansas Sportswriter Award finalists.

We all appreciate your hard work.

12 Likes

Congrats, guys.

2 Likes

Congratulations! Well deserved!

3 Likes

Yes!!

3 Likes

Both do a fantastic job.

4 Likes

Great job guys. Terrific writers and better people. Proud for you.

3 Likes

Should be noted that one of the other finalists, Christina Long, is the daughter of the ex-AD we all love to hate. I read her stuff occasionally. OK, but not up to what we get here.

So that is who she is. Have not been overly impressed with her analysis to be honest when she gives her “grades”.

Congratulations! Well deserved, guys!

1 Like

YES! Congratulations to both you guys!
Fantastic acknowledgment for the great job you do!

1 Like

Thank you. I am excited for Scottie to be recognized because he does great work.

5 Likes

I think Christina does a great job, personally. I can’t tell you the number of times I have read a feature of hers and wished I had thought of it first.

1 Like

As I said, I see her stuff occasionally so I may be missing some of the good ones. It’s usually when something she wrote pops up in my Google feed. I don’t go looking at their site regularly. I’m not real fond of Gannett after all these years so I’m not going to pay to read her.

Thank y’all for the kind words. I really enjoy working with/around everyone on the list.

4 Likes

Wish you’d gotten to come along to Chapel Hill in June, Scottie. Would have been fun to get together with you along with Matt and Bob.

1 Like

Well done and well deserved!

2 Likes

Congrats to both! Definitely well deserved!!

2 Likes

Congratulations to the both of you, and thank you for your professionalism!! WPS

2 Likes

Great job Matt, Bob and Scottie. Well deserved.

2 Likes

Richard and you too! Great job!!

2 Likes