Now that was hawgball

Awesome first half. Defense and rebounding better, hitting open shot. Go hawgs

Fun to watch! Really like how everybody is contributing. Can it be possible the Macon/Hannahs duo can out shoot the Bell/Hannahs duo? Looks possible if this is any indicator.

Loved Anthlon, but Darrell is much more of a complete player. He appears to be everything some of you guys said he was. Dusty is Dusty. A great player. Good to see CJ Jones playing and playing well tonight. I know we will be playing tougher teams soon, but this sure looks like a tourney team to me.

I really liked Bell! But Macon is here now. The hogs have had problems closing games in the past few years. Let hope they play good defense the offense will come.

I really liked Bell! But Macon is here now. The hogs have had problems closing games in the past few years. Let hope they play good defense the offense will come.

I have been saying people were sleeping on Macon. He has the potential to make one of the All SEC teams. Obviously, Moses and Dusty do, too.

If Barford gets in a groove, look out. This team has a chance to be salty.

There will be ups and downs because they have so many new players. But, by today’s standards this is a very deep college basketball roster and it is also full of guys who fit the system.

They’re one more solid big man emerging from being a very, very good team.

Well said, especially about being one more solid big man away. I’m hoping Trey can give us more of what he did in the first game, he played well and was aggressive that game. If he can give us 15-18 MPG and average something like 6 points, 5 rebounds, and cut down on some silly fouls I think that would be huge for us. He just seems kinda nonchalant most of the time. Just needs to stay aggressive and not just turn it on sometimes.