Now it’s time to do our part

Whether this is a good hire or bad will only be determined 2-3 years from now.

In the meantime, we have all got to pull together.
This has got to be a concerted effort from the top down to every last fan.
That means supporting coach no matter what we may feel about his worth. He is OUR head ball coach.
We need to support the program with attendance and giving.
We need to believe, even if we don’t initially.

I know it’s insensitive and childish to compare college football to war. But we have got to think of this like the Brits when they were facing the Nazis alone. No one is gonna come pull us out of this hole. We are gonna have to climb out on our own, and it will be tough. After the Battle of Britain, Churchill famously said, “this is not the beginning of the end, but perhaps it is the end of the beginning”.

The Razorbacks have long been the greatest thing that pulls us together in this state. We have got to come together on this, and we have all got to pull together.

7 Likes

Get behind him and stay behind him until he gives you a reason not.

2 Likes

This is what it is. Debates, wants and preferences are over. This is basically an at home hire. We as Arkansans’ and Razorbacks usually succeed when we do things ourselves. It is time to pull together and make this work. There is no doubt in my mind this is a new great day to be a Razorback.

I could not agree more. If we are ever going to get this thing turned around, then everybody needs to start pushing in the same direction.