Notre Dame vs TN

I grew up 20 miles from South Bend, IN and have despised Notre Dame my entire life. Today is the first time I’ve rooted for them in any sport. They now lead TN 5-0 in the 3rd inning. They’ve hit 2 or 3 HRs.

1 Like

Yep. TN doesn’t know how to act. :joy:

1 Like

I hate ND. But I’m pulling for them, too. Don’t want TN to go to CWS, much less to win it.

2 Likes

I’m a ND fan today too.

A friend went to the SEC Tournament said he will never pull for Tennessee against ANYONE again,
because of the actions of the Vol fans and team.

1 Like

ND now up 8-1 in the top of the 4th.

2 Likes

Irish goes yard with 2 on. 8-1 ND…. :rofl:

2 Likes

Mercy rule coming?

ND has homered in every inning

1 Like

No mercy rule in the NCAA tournament.

Tennessee fans throwing stuff on the field after CF Drew Gilbert got tossed for arguing balls and strikes with the magic word. Golf balls coming next, I’m sure.

In Tennessee, class is the thing you use Charmin on. Losers.

3 Likes

Yeah hard to understand why the punk would be shocked he got thrown out

Oh wait,….because he’s a punk?

2 Likes

Watch out for flying mustard….

3 Likes

With a punk for a coach.

The CF and the pitching coach are both suspended tomorrow, and the pitching coach may get 3 games for a second unsportsmanlike conduct offense.

If and when DVH is done, I DO NOT WANT Tony Vitello anywhere near this job.

8 Likes

I second that emotion

3 Likes

I just got back from the Catfish Hole (recruits are in town) and I had been following the game via the live stats. I just got on here to ask how Tennessee lost players and coaches. Then I saw that it was for arguing balls and strikes. What a dumb thing to do.

Did I understand it correctly, CF and a coach were thrown out? EDIT: I see that Jeff answered my question above.

I’ve worked with a few men with anger management issues. It turned out poorly for all of them. All got fired eventually for fighting.

Another one was my manager. Big Vol fan. We didn’t like each other from day one. But he lost his temper after Arkansas beat them in footfall one year and was waiting to take it out on me Monday morning. I antagonized him a bit, his temper boiled, I let him hit me, and he was fired. Easy peasy.

4 Likes

I’m rooting for the asteroid, but if all else fails, I’ll hold my nose and root for ND with you too!

2 Likes

Ah yes, the selective meteor strike.

1 Like

Every time I see Tennessee play I’m reminded of this classic PSA from 70’s that fits their program and fans to a “T”.

2 Likes

ND 8 Vols 5 top of 8th