Noticed that

both Layden Blocker and Baye Fall have been nominated for the McD AA game this year. Congrats to each player. It would be cool if they both get thru the selection process and make the team.

4 Likes

Looks like Fall is a sure bet to be a McDonalds All-American. Blocker is trending up and has a decent shot to be a McAA.

One thing I am pleased about is lately recruits seem to rise in rankings once they commit to Arkansas. It wasn’t like that before.

1 Like

I’m not as confident in Fall. He recently fell in the 247 rankings.

Oh! Any idea why?

Fall dropped to # 17. Blocker hanging in there at 19, according to 247.Still both ranked top 20, at least for now.

Those are the composite rankings, which are a blend of different service rankings. 247 dropped Fall to 20 in their rankings. Blocker moved up slightly to 28.

To answer PJ’s question, I don’t know for sure, but I’ve read that sometimes Fall tends to float around and attempts to score too much from the perimeter.

I’m not worrying about it.

I hope that Baye Fall spends a lot of time in the weight room between now and his eventual arrival in Fayetteville. Looks really skilled for a big but good heaven he’s rail thin. I was hoping he was built more like Jaylin Williams. Not even close.

Hope Muss pulls some grown men out of the portal…. that can shoot. Athletic freshman that haven’t developed their shots might not be the way to go at this point, even if they are highly rated.