Notae eyeing fruitful season after offseason dedicated to his body

After Arkansas’ Elite 8 run, JD Notae wanted to get stronger and his legs under him more. So he got 3-4 lifts in on his own most days.

Eric Musselman isn’t sure he’s ever had a player do that before.

“He’s really, really focused to have a great year," Musselman said.

2 Likes

I think the 6th man award was primarily because of his perceived instant offense, but he was also good on the defensive side of the ball, something that he was also faulted for last year, but not validated [in my opinion] with his statistical performance. Simply, he provided great minutes last year, as his first year in the system.
And now, he’s spent the entire off-season trying to chisel his body, for his last college season - sounds like he’s in a good place - and so are the Hogs.

1 Like

Love Notae. I don’t know how he is able to easily go past any defender anytime he wants but it is great to have a guy like that on our team. Apparently, he’s a pretty good guy around campus as well.

I love JD, too. He is fearless, composed, and doesn’t mind being the guy who makes or misses the big shot….and he works about as hard on defense as anyone I’ve seen in a razorback uniform. I love watching him fight through screens to stay attached to his man; its impressive

1 Like

He is a threat to jump the passing lanes and head to the basket too, nothing slow about him.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.