Nolan getting rocked

Enough of getting him some work. Time for Bolton

I agree…Nolan doesn’t have his stuff.

More than no stuff, no velocity. Sad for him, recoveries often take a long time.

He’s clearly not ready. Don’t know if he can be for this season, but he clearly didn’t have it today

It’s Bolden.

Yes, and it is Noland.

Is Noland an example of a kid throwing a lot of pitches from youth up and there is nothing left in the arm?

He had velocity in January. More than last year. He injured his forearm. I think velocity will return.

Noland didn’t seem too displeased in a tweet earlier today.

He said it felt amazing to get back out there and he’s ready to move on to the next game.

After yesterday, it is hard to imagine him helping us this year. However, I don’t know that much about pitching and arm injury recovery.

1 Like

I watched DVH’s post game presser. He was asked about Noland. I don’t recall his exact words but it was something along the line of “he’s got a lot of work to do.” I got the impression he’s not optimistic about him being a big help this year. There’s not a whole lot of time left. Maybe he can get some work at Hoover. Maybe can get some innings against ASU in our only remaining nc game.

Yeah doesn’t sound like he will get any more chances anytime soon, he can pitch in this league, pulling for him

He started the tweet by saying it was a bad outing. Thought he was pretty up front about it.

For sure. My post wasn’t intended for criticism.