Noah Banks on today's visit that helped Hogs

Morris, Dustin Fry and Joe Craddock visited him for about an hour and a half.

“We sat there for an hour and a half really just talked about where we were from and how we got here. So basically our back stories. I asked them where they see me fitting in. It was kind of the same deal Coach Bielema and his staff talked about how they had a big need at tackle and how they were hurting for a lot of positions and they had to come in and make some quick decisions and get the ball rolling and they felt I was a big piece in that and that kind of shows. All three of them flew out just to see me.I Really enjoyed them and getting to know them in that short period of time.”

"I told them straight up, I honestly don’t know what I want to do. I meet them seven days before signing day. It’s tough, but it definitely helped a lot with them coming to see me and getting to know them.”

He’ll be at Texas Thursday and Friday and then Florida Saturday and Sunday. He has visited Arkansas and FAU.

Get this one, he was at the airport to go to Auburn for an OV last weekend and the flights I assume from Chicago to Atlanta were cancelled due to weather in Ga. Because he took a car service from his dorm to the airport that Auburn paid for, that counted as an official visit even though he didn’t get to go to Auburn.

[quote=“RichardDavenport”]
… Get this one, he was at the airport to go to Auburn for an OV last weekend and the flights I assume from Chicago to Atlanta were cancelled due to weather in Ga. Because he took a car service from his dorm to the airport that Auburn paid for, that counted as an official visit even though he didn’t get to go to Auburn.

[/quote]Wow, that hardly seems fair to the recruit.

[quote=“BaumbasticHawg”]

Agree 100%. Don’t get that at all. I’ve never heard of anything like this. I’m sure it’s not the first time, but I wasn’t aware.

Noah and I didn’t get to talk much until we met up tonight at the Austin airport about his visit with Ark this morning because we had both been traveling. We were beginning to think that Ark had fallen through but when I heard that the HC, OLC and OC came to see him I was impressed. Arkansas was a great visit back in Sept so relieved that he still has an offer there!!

Noah was too kind to talk… Especially when he was so busy with the coaches and packing up for the two visits.

Is OL71momma Noah Banks’ mother? (I notice you joined just after Noah’s OV to Arkansas but haven’t posted until now.) If so, welcome to the board and thanks for the update. We truly need some help in our offensive line and this fan is really glad your son is still interested. Go Hogs and thanks for posting.

He is the missing piece on our Oline. Noah could start on a team that will have a lot of visibility and he could be a difference maker. I sure wish he was here last year so our offense would have performed better.

Sure doesn’t sound like he is still committed to the Hogs.

It would be great for Noah Banks to be in a Hog Uniform on the Oline next fall! We need him and he can make an immediate impact.

Yes, Im Noah’s mom. Arkansas OV was extremely personable. I know it’s a different staff now but the atmosphere there made us feel so much at home. The support the students have for post graduation in the business field is truly impressive.

Welcome to the board! Sure would like to have Noah come, but will be respectful whatever decision he makes. it’s difficult to be recruited by one set of coaches and then have another set come in. I hope he and the majority of players commit to the university of their choice and not to a particular coaching staff just in case something happens to the former staff.