No Mike White talk?

Kind of surprised. He got out of town ahead of that gator posse. I think Georgia is a good landing spot for him. Will be a lot easier to follow a guy like Crean than it was following Billy Donovan. Seems like a decent guy. I wish him well when he is not playing us.

2 Likes

He did really well at La Tech so hopefully it will work out for him at Georgia. He seemed kind of snake bit at Florida.

I would think that Florida will get a very good coach which will make the SEC even tougher.

I generally don’t talk much about opposing coaches unless I really dislike them. Didn’t dislike White. His move from UF to UG surprised me, but doesn’t particularly interest me.

1 Like

Lots of talk was that Florida was going to let him go. I think he just pulled the trigger first.

I always thought he was a smart a## when we played against ole miss in the 90’s.

I don’t remember him there. If I knew he was there, I’d have probably disliked him at the time. (I hate Ole Miss.)

White was there 1995-1999

Mike’s rich dad got him the job at Georgia.

He must have one influential father. Mike and his siblings all seem to have nice jobs.

Yep, dad’s got a lot of pull… Mike is really lucky.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.