No Changes in Depth Chart

Whether or not they’ve made any changes or not is not clear, but the Arkansas depth chart released Monday for the Florida game had no real changes. It was pretty much the same that the Hogs had before the Auburn game. Bret Bielema had mentioned that there could be some personnel changes.

One thing that I’d note, if there are changes it may be that he doesn’t want Florida to know them. They can find them out when the game starts. That’s the way I’d do it.

Bielema is pretty good about giving out injury information, but he doesn’t reveal all position changes. I would probably do it about the same way, too.

I wondered last week if Jeremiah Ledbetter might see some action at end with McTelvin Agim getting a few more snaps at defensive tackle. Ledbetter played end last year. He may be a bit light for tackle, although quickness is what defensive coordinator Robb Smith prefers at the weakside tackle or three technique.

Deatrich Wise hasn’t been as productive as expected and he’s listed as a co-starter at the weakside end spot along with JaMichael Winston. That’s something to watch as the season progresses. Obviously, coaches would like to light a fire under Wise. Wise has been bothered by a hand injury since early this season. How much that effects his play is unclear, but coaches say his strength has been the use of his hands and long arms.