NLR DE Quincy Rhodes commits to Hogs

2 Likes

This was a little over a year ago. Thought he had a big upside then.

Will be interesting to see what his weight is like after a year or so on the Hill. Might grow into an inside guy. Never know.

1 Like

I just love to see home state kids playing for the Hogs.

2 Likes

So do I it’s great, but can’t thank the out of state recruits enough for choosing to play for the Razorbacks and become part of the family. We’ve had a great mix over the years and CSP and staff are doing a great job wherever they go making a good impression and getting guys with the talent to continue the climb upward. WPS

2 Likes

What an outstanding start to our 2023 football recruiting class, now ranked 3rd in the country, per 247 composite, behind Notre Dame and GA. Obviously it’s very early in the 2023 rankings, but it’s still nice to see. Quincy is our 4th 4-star in the class, along with 5 more 3 stars. Sam and Staff are doing great.

2 Likes

This kid’s still a baby, he’s only 16 years old! He will be 265 easily when he leaves.
With his frame we can put him at DE or bulk him up and put him inside… he’s going to be a big boy.

3 Likes

From talking to him, Quincy also has a very high football IQ and a desire to put in the work needed to get better.

While he may not have the accolades of others to this point - although he was just tabbed a four star by 247 Sports - this is the kind of in-state guy that is worth taking a shot on.

I’m glad that he and his dad decided to go ahead and get his commit done after previously thinking about waiting awhile.

4 Likes

He might be close to 265lbs when he leaves HS Youdaman if he really hits weights. Regardless, with the good Lord willing, this young man could be close to 275lbs by the time he is done here because of our weight program! He could easily add 20lbs from the waist down! Either way you are right…he is just baby so look out!

2 Likes

This is a good one…. His lower body and explosion are impressive!

Agree. From the age of 16 now to 18 or 19 and proper diet and training he could be a hoss with strength and speed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.