NJIT team shout out to Fayetteville, the U of A

This is what it should all be about…I’ll bet none of those guys had ever set foot in our state, and undoubtedly carried the typical stereotypes about us. So glad to see the way we treated them and the once in a lifetime experience they had.

They will be good will ambassadors for the state in years to come.

6 Likes

That was classy. I’m proud to be a hog fan! Welcome people and treat them with respect and make sure they enjoy their stay.

2 Likes

NJIT players were definitely the Rockstars of the Hogpen. Each time they went out to the Hogpen they received standing ovation, were invited down front where people gave up their seats for them, and help lead the Hog Call.

3 Likes

Love it! What it’s all about

2 Likes

I still have a Facebook friend made when Central Connecticut was here. She keeps up with the Baum BQ Squad tailgating bunch.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Class Act for sure.

2 Likes

Love hearing the Woo Pig Sooie with a New Joisey accent!

2 Likes

That is FANTASTIC! This, in my humble opinion, is what college sports is all about. not NIL, Auburn and LSU recruiting, and all the mess we see far too often.

In our tailgate by Razorback stadium, we have adopted Auburn fans, MSU fans, Colorado state fans…just fun to ask folks, new to fayetteville, to share a wing and a beer, and we meet the nicest people. Love this stuff!

NJIT! I may have to get a hoodie of theirs now!

GHG

1 Like

Their HIghlander logo is actually pretty cool.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.