NIL and Arkansas Baseball

There is never enough money to go around on a college baseball team with the insanely small number of scholarships they are allowed. They really really have to split, divide, twist, and squeeze every penny to spread it around.

Also consider, Arkansas has what I’d call a high profile baseball team and coach. Should be very marketable. I realize most schools only really have football and basketball as revenue sports, but I think Arkansas is one of the few that can count baseball that way as well. We have a rabid fan base that supports the baseball hogs.

Will NILs open the door to giving a little bit of financial relief to baseball with a few well created image and likeness contracts. I bet it will… or I hope it will.

1 Like

It should provide some relief to some families, even if only some spending money for the players. I think every baseball family is essentially paying something out of pocket.

And I think you’re correct that Arkansas’ players have a greater chance to market themselves than college baseball players at a lot of other places.

I think NIL money can be really good for Razorback baseball players. It should help us.

I imagine that Kevin Kopps would have done very well last year.

1 Like

I’d have bought a t-shirt

1 Like

Arkansas is one of the best, maybe the very best baseball program for marketing players right now.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.