Nick in the dunk competition

Had AB throw up a alley-oop for him.

Walsh up next, going to jump over 3 people including Ware.

Black. Walsh. Nick.

We have NEVER had Mickey-D All American’s in one class. I’m gonna have to think…but I don’t think we have had 3 on one team at all…

As Paul used to say…“OH MY!”

Over three guys with a long jump, but never made the dunk.

Not all in one class, but Huery, Day and Mayberry were teammates and McDAAs

2 Likes

Nick in the lead going into the final dunk

Nick got hosed. The judges wanted to give the young lady the win and they did.

1 Like

How crazy to put guys and gals in same dunk contest!

1 Like

They need to separate the ladies and have their own dunk contest.

1 Like

There are probably only a couple who CAN dunk, at least on a regulation height

1 Like

They let them compete against each other in the pool.:crazy_face:

1 Like

I’m probably gonna get canceled for this, but I don’t care, men should not compete against women in basketball. It’s not fair for the women…and it’s even worse in the pool. So, so sick of “woke” culture.

9 Likes

I’m with ya Jeremy and they can cancel me too. Just like the posts that were flagged and never did anything. One deleted, sorry IMO…

2 Likes

Uh. I have competed against women in basketball. And lost! More than once. But only to high school varsity starters.

I’m tired of it too! Women and men are different for a reason. The same applies to the Olympics where men get changed to complete against women! Can’t win as a man but win a gold medal as a women.
If we all get out in timeout I’ll have to find something else to do when I can’t sleep.

2 Likes

That “girl” at Penn is more manly than I have ever been. From the 300’s as a man to #1 as a girl is a slap in the face to all the “real” girls that are trying to compete. What a world we live in now…

4 Likes

Sad world state of affairs!

1 Like

Me too, but did you ever compete against a dude that decided he was really a woman. So many questions about how that’s fair…Real women athletes shouldn’t have to put up with that BS, and nobody will ever change my mind.

2 Likes

NOBODY period!

2 Likes

No but I have played against a dude who looked like a lady. Steven Tyler was in the gym that day and wrote a song about it. I won that game. I don’t think the trans thing works against us in the same way that trans men playing against bio women does. I’m also trans age. I identify as a much younger player.

1 Like

God made each and everyone of us! Man or women what you identify yourself to be should be as good made you! Period! Man’s law or God’s law?
I’m following God’s law!

4 Likes