Next year's OL-help me figure this out

I know it’s way too early to predict starters, but I"m just trying to remember who the candidates are. Lots of these guys are young and (so far) not very memorable. we don’t know on new arrivals, but here’s who I remember is returning to try to solidify our OL…

Tackles: Colton Jackson likely to start, Noah Gatlin and Bielema’s tall recruit (had appendicitis, can’t recall his name, ugh I’m getting old)

Center: Silas Robinson and Clary

Guards: Austin Capps, wienke,

I know I’m forgetting one guy who played C and guard this year, a RS frosh, and another true frosh

Thanks for any help. this may be the key to our season, no matter what KB does.

GHG

[quote=“HoldenHogfield”]

I know it’s way too early to predict starters, but I"m just trying to remember who the candidates are. Lots of these guys are young and (so far) not very memorable. we don’t know on new arrivals, but here’s who I remember is returning to try to solidify our OL…

Tackles: Colton Jackson likely to start, Noah Gatlin and Bielema’s tall recruit (had appendicitis, can’t recall his name, ugh I’m getting old)

Center: Silas Robinson and Clary

Guards: Austin Capps, wienke,

I know I’m forgetting one guy who played C and guard this year, a RS frosh, and another true frosh

Thanks for any help. this may be the key to our season, no matter what KB does.

GHG

[/quote]Kirby Adcock, Shane Clenin and Daulton Wagner who are the main suspects to go along with the Colton Jackson, Noah Gatlin, Silas Robinson, Ty Clary, Austin Capps and Ryan Winkel you already mentioned. Those nine should be joined by a couple of JUCOs and three freshmen next season.

Wagner is the tackle you’re thinking about…I sat right behind the O bench at the spring game. He has a nice frame and I’m very hopeful he fills it out and improves his footwork over the off season.

Robinson at C IMO. Gatlin should start and Capps.

Hopefully some JUCO can come in and help. And the big deal is depth. Hopefully others will step up. We need more bodies. Good bodies.

The ones who I hope really step up from freshmen class are Noah Gatlin and Silas Robinson - plus help from juco ranks.

Barring injury Gatlin will be all conference before he leaves. Moves really well and is really powerful with his hands. Capps, Clenin, and Adcock didn’t impress me at all, maybe an off season will help. I hope we get the 2 Juco guys and McBride. I think the 2 Juco guys would probably start and if they can play OT, we could kick Jackson and Gatlin in to the Guard, and hopefully have a really nice starting 5. I still think a couple of the DL recruits move to the OL.

I think Colton Jackson started his last game as our Lt. I hope atleast. He’s terrible.

We will replace him with someone, probably Gatlin or one of the Juco guys. My bet is a juco guy.

Covering all these names and the unknown ones yet, going over that and TE’s and wr’s do we have enough to have KB to really take a serious consideration?

Coach = Chad Morris =A
OL at the present moment = C-
Juco possibilities = B (Got to be a playmaker in the group)
Commits = C+ (hopefully B-)

Overall an adjusted slight improvement in the OL. AND TE’s improved IMO.

Add KB and the WSR’s improving we have a chance to win 6 IMO next year…That one year completed just might help KB make up his mind?? Maybe

Thoughts guys?

Bryant is not coming

A grad transfer or Juco QB is a must

Ty has started his last game at Arkansas.