Next Commit?

With three open spots, who do you think will be the next commit? Transfer, JUCO, High School? I have no idea.

Likely portal. It won’t be a JC guy.

CSP address this on Finebaums on April 26. he said hope to bring two potential blue blueshirts .One has benn confirm 10 days ago. He also stated With Ty’Kieast Crawford they didn’t need a another OL-lineman.

I think he was talking hoops. If not I’'ll have to change my answer.

Could be Jaxon Robinson. He short listed Arkansas, Oregon and Penn State. Decision soon.

Is this the BB player that was like #2 player coming out of HS in Oklahoma?

I’m guessing Jaxson to Penn State

Why Lynn?

The only reason I could see him going to Penn St (or Oregon) is if Muss feels like that position is full, and we don’t need him, but I don’t see that. Muss recruited him hard the first time around, but all of a sudden, we have 3 spots available. Even if it is obvious we need a couple of bigs, you don’t turn away Robinson. Still a top 50 talent (who can shoot it) and we would still have 2 spots left for bigs. I would take him in a heartbeat. Go Hogs!

If we take one of Trey Alexander or Jaxon, who would you prioritize?

You didn’t ask me, but I would take Robinson. I think he will be better on the glass, is a very good shooter, and unless Pearl completely lied to Alexander (very possible) , it seems like he wants to be handed a starting job. Muss ain’t gonna do that. The player I want to know about is Tre Mitchell. There is nothing out there about him. He could help anyone. Maybe everybody is just waiting on his draft grade?

I don’t think it’s been discussed here, but there’s info that has floated around that Robinson was ready to commit to us a week or two ago. Something changed. Now, it’s believed that the ship maybe sailed. As RD says though, that could’ve changed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.