New WholeHogSports VOD Commercial

Please download our video on demand app if you have not already. We think you will like it and we are still growing the content there.

https://twitter.com/wholehogsports/status/941077483516030977

What’s the name? I tried to find WholeHogSports on App Store and it ain’t there

Depending on which store you use you might have to use “whole hog sports” in the search.

[quote=“bakedhog19741”]

What’s the name? I tried to find WholeHogSports on App Store and it ain’t there

[/quote]I searched the app store and and was unable to find it. I do have it and it is called WholeHogSports (just as you spelled it.) I suspect a temporary glitch, but who knows?

[quote=“MattJones”]

Depending on which store you use you might have to use “whole hog sports” in the search.

[/quote]I tried every combination that I could think of on the Apple App Store. It was not listed.

[quote=“BaumbasticHawg”]

That’s what I’m using

[quote=“BaumbasticHawg”]

I just searched “wholehogsports” in my Apple store and it was the first thing that showed up.

Very interesting: It was found on my iPhone, but not on my iPad.

[quote=“MattJones”]

Apple store or ITunes Store? I just tried it again. It says nothing found

Using my iPad as well, that might be what’s wrong. I’ve had issues on the iPad before that others didn’t have.

[quote=“bakedhog19741”]
Apple store or ITunes Store? I just tried it again. It says nothing found

[/quote]App Store on an apple device.

Use the app store, not the itunes store. The only thing you’ll find in the itunes store is our podcast.

Still not showing, see my above response to Marty, I think it’s a glitch with the iPad.

[quote=“BaumbasticHawg”]

If you found it on your iPhone did it download to both devices?

[quote=“bakedhog19741”]

If you found it on your iPhone did it download to both devices?

[/quote]I already had it on both devices, so I can’t help you there.

Watching videos now! :smiley:

[quote=“BaumbasticHawg”]

I just downloaded it on my ipad. Search “wholehogsports” in the app store, then in the upper left hand corner where it says “ipad only,” click the drop down and go to “iphone only.” The iphone version works the same on the ipad as it does on the iphone.

I have a note into our developer to get this fixed, but please let me know if that works for you.

Also - a reminder to Roku owners that Wholehogsports is out there too!

[quote=“MattJones”]

Yes that worked

Popped right up in Playstore. for androids.