New baseball podcast is here

I recorded a new baseball podcast today that I’m excited to bring you tomorrow once it is edited. I think you’ll like it.

3 Likes

Here’s a short preview.

It’s not on the Fire stick app yet. I checked every topic, since once in a while things get filed under the wrong topic. It’s not in the HI app on my iPod either.

Awesome stuff can’t wait to see us take the field. There is so much depth it appears,this could be the best lineup we’ve ever had offensively

1 Like

I got the link from the front page. You had lots of great stuff in your podcast. Thanks for covering baseball during fall ball!

1 Like

It should be on the app for your phone under the podcast page. It’ll be on the others soon. I’ve run into a couple of snags getting it there.

1 Like

Really appreciated it. I also liked to comment made about the pitchers being difficult to hit. I hope we don’t ever have to go through another season with only 1 consistent pitcher.

Funny, here it is fall and the Razorbacks just beat texass in football, yet we are still getting good coverage of fall baseball practice. That says a lot and nothing bad a football (getting plenty of the coverage it deserves).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.