New BA draft rankings

Baseball America updated its top 100 draft prospects this morning. Casey Martin (15), Heston Kjerstad (35) and Casey Opitz (94) all fell from their previous positions in the rankings.

Masyn Winn, an infielder/pitcher from Houston who is signed with Arkansas, is No. 38 on the list.

There are a lot of college players on the list, including a lot of SEC pitchers.

Masyn Wynn sounds like a kid who can make a lot of money at the next level

Don’t read too much. Lots of teams have different takes on HS athletes.

This was updated today to include the top 200. There are three Razorback players and five signees on this list.

How many of those five signees do we think we will actually get.I saw where we lost one of our better ones to Arkansas State.

I think you are referencing Ethan Long, who signed with Arizona State in the fall. He is from Arizona.

It’s too early to say who will come and who won’t.

Kamryn Mays hunt is who I heard it was. But I think this its old news… happened last year I believe

Kam’ron Mays-Hunt was from a couple of years ago, in the class of 2018. I had forgotten about him. He is at a junior college in Maryland now.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.