Never a doubt!

Nothing to it. WOO! PIG!

2 Likes

WPS! Sometimes you make your own luck…

1 Like

Awww c’mon gasseous one. Never? Never? Not even when J-Will fouled out?

1 Like

Zero. Piece of cake.

2 Likes

Well Gas… we again won the DPG stat!!

502535572baba05daadcb255e55d4155613a36a3

That game just about made me become a drinker LOL

1 Like

I thought it was a somewhat boring game with no suspense whatsoever. I knew we had it some 4-5 seconds after the final buzzer went off. The CPR my wife had to give me was more suspenseful.

Okay. It will take me two hours to get to sleep tonight, but I feel very good about our chances for a 4 seed now. Not certain of it, but feel good about the chances. Win our next 3 and we might sneak up to a 3 seed. Lose our next two and we could slip to a 5

2 Likes

It wins. Actually it was better than reflected, because they were all filthy nasty.

I can finally breathe again

This team is as tough as any college team I have seen recently. The best Nolan teams were big time tough and the Triplets were tough. Last year’s Razorbacks were tough. But this team belongs in the very toughest of teams in Arkansas history.

2 Likes

I agree. This team will go down in history as 1 of the very good to great teams depending on the balance of the year.

I think I will have a night cap. Never do that, but I get so wired watching the Hogs play all of these good teams, and LSU is certainly a good team.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.