Neighbors accepted challenge at dream job (story)...

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2019 … dream-job/

Coach N is trying to make the best of a depleted program due to circumstances beyond his control. As a Razorback fan, I appreciate the lady-players who chose to stay and become the foundation for a new program. Combination of new players, the stayers, and good coaching have given us the improvement over last year with the rest of the season remaining. Regardless of how we finish this year, I see a bright future with what we have and great recruits coming. Well done everyone. WPS!

I attended a girls basketball showcase in Atlanta last July to see my Great Niece play. Every big time women’s basketball coach was there watching prospects. I spotted Coach Neighbors and walked over and introduced myself and thanked him for coming home. He took the time to visit and said he was honored to coach the Lady Razorbacks. I was impressed.

As a side note my Great Niece is a freshman and has a D1 offer and visits lined up with Baylor and interest from other big schools. She lives in NW Arkansas and Coach Neighbors is interested. Her family loves Neighbors honesty and sincerity. Coach makes great impressions on recruits and parents.