NBPA top 100 camp

2023 big target Brandon Garrison

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Updated stats here: 2022 Top 100 Camp Statistics - Top 100 Camp

Roster: 2022 Top 100 Camp Roster - Top 100 Camp

1 Like

Where do you think we stand with Garrison, RD?

1 Like

He said here he would take an OV in the fall. Will try and check on that.

I was planning to talk to him in Louisville but he was with USA basketball at the time instead.

1 Like

Thanks for the response, RD. Sure would like to add Garrison, Holland, Johnson, and Fall to Blocker!

1 Like

Baye Falls stats:

1 Like

Layden Blocker

1 Like

Brandon Garrison

1 Like

Chris Johnson

1 Like

Is Layden the kind of guy who is in these other guys’ ears about joining him in Fayetteville, RD?

I’m sure he is. The better players around him the better for him too.

1 Like

I noticed that Bryson Warren is really “showing out” at this camp. I’ve heard virtually nothing about him last season at Overtime Elite. He hasn’t been in any 2003 mock drafts that I’ve seen. I thought maybe OTE had hurt him and he wasn’t performing well.

Bryson is 2nd (to Baye Fall) in scoring, 3rd in 3-point percentage at 46.2%, and 3rd in assists and A/TO ratios. After his showing at this event, I’d think he’d start getting noticed in the 2023 NBA mock drafts.

Blocker is 4th in steals. All these stats are for 4 games through yesterday. He must have had poor scoring games in his last 2, as his scoring has dropped to 7.5 ppg. Good to see that his defense is holding up nicely. As we know, that’s how you get minutes from Muss.

1 Like

Warren will not be eligible for the NBA draft until 2024. If he had gone the college route he would have been in the freshman class of 2023, like Blocker.

1 Like

You are right. I don’t know what I was thinking. I knew they were in the same recruiting class. Thanks

I looked at a 2024 mock draft and there were 5 OTE players listed, one 1st round and four in 2nd round. None were Warren?

Also, they had one Arkansas player in the 1st round - Layden Blocker at #23.

2 Likes

Outstanding! Great honor for Layden. Just more proof he’s ranked too low. He should be a solid 5-star.

1 Like