My main takeaways from Arkansas' November games

5 Likes

Great article Scottie. I enjoy your vocabulary and descriptive use of the English language!

Excellent observations and thoughts. You add a lot of value to this board.

“Council has been the Razorbacks’ most consistent offensive weapon.”

There is an element where this is surprising to me. Of course, I read that he was regarded well as WSU’s 6th guy. But (until lately) I did not realize that while he started only 7 games, he was second in points scored and RBs for WSU - as a frosh. Nevertheless, he’s completely taken over a couple games for the Hogs - near game’s end, when it was truly crunch time.

There’s been a lot of talk about our 3 5 stars - but he’s shown to be the best thus far.

Ricky’s been fantastic and without a doubt he’s been our best offensive weapon. If I were to give out an MVP award so far, it would be a coin flip with Ricky and AB.

AB is leading the team in steals, assists, FT%, and FTs made. He’s 2nd in rebounding and PPG. They have both been nothing short of amazing.

2 Likes

Good article Scottie! I’ve enjoyed your stuff on hoops man.

I love Ricky, but AB is the key to this whole season. We’re never had another one like him.

2 Likes

Great info Scottie, this team can be special if it continues to improve. Hopefully we will have a lot of fun watching them do that

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.