My latest profile on Jaylin Williams

Jaylin Williams’ mother, Linda, has always said her son shines at the right time. Down the stretch of Arkansas’ season, he has flashed signs of greatness.

On his mental toughness, drive to prove people wrong and a sincere desire to have a purpose:

2 Likes

He is indeed special. Already a key component of this Razorback team, even as a freshman. He will get better and will be a handful on both ends of the court.

That was great, Scotty, I always enjoy your articles and podcasts, but that may be your best piece yet. Thank you!

GHG

One interesting JWill tidbit reported by Bob Holt and Tom Murphy today is that John Legend’s wife Chrissy Teigen tweeted a photo of Jaylin tabbing him as a John Legend lookalike.

This is the key. In reality, playing behind Smith, he’s had a great first year. Lots up upward possibilities.

And then Wednesday Chrissy deleted her Twitter account entirely. I don’t think the two are connected but…

image image

We have the better talent… Legend can’t rebound a lick.

1 Like

JWill has 13 inches on him; 6-10 to 5-9. I think JW can take him in the low block.

Yes, she deleted it for a different reason. There is an article about that in today’s ADG.

But, he’s a better piano player than you know who.

I appreciate that.

Good read thanks.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.