My brother decided coach Morris needs a nickname

So he has dubbed CM the Cat.

As in Morris the Cat of 9 Lives cat food commercial fame. I didn’t realize 9 Lives has been using the finicky feline since 1969.

Anyway, I found this mildly amusing. Hope he’s finicky on the recruiting trail too.

He is very intense and may well have a growl in his make-up.
Some of his intensive persona and the way he focuses on you
whether speaking or listening reminds me of Lou Holtz.

[quote=“SwineFusion”]

As in Morris the Cat of 9 Lives cat food commercial fame. I didn’t realize 9 Lives has been using the finicky feline since 1969.

Anyway, I found this mildly amusing. Hope he’s finicky on the recruiting trail too.[/quote:ib07aht1]

Based on what I’ve seen and heard, I’d think “Red Bull” would be aprop

How about Wild Boar!!!

What about: “Fast Lane”.

How About …Speedy

I prefer:

The Boogie Man

That fits, Boogie Man is coming for you and his hair is on fire.

His modus operandi is like a Berserker from the Norsemen.

He spoke of driving on the left lane in high gears, that is passing those on the road. I like to call him “Left Lane”.

[quote=“nshir24”]
He spoke of driving on the left lane in high gears, that is passing those on the road. I like to call him “Left Lane”.[/quote:38hzrfbg]
That one works for me. But my brother is sticking with the Cat.

[quote=“SwineFusion”]

Anyway, I found this mildly amusing. Hope he’s finicky on the recruiting trail too.[/quote:gngx26fq]

Chadillac

#HammerDown

Speaking of coaches nicknames, I really like Crash for OC Joe Craddock. If we get up on Auburn I really hope Crash decides to rub it in.