My Auburn fan patient came back in today

In his Auburn hoodie. He watched the Hog game on TV while trying to follow Auburn-Moo U (he doesn’t get SECN on his cable). I had to explain the conference race situation to him, that Auburn has clinched a tie but could lose the #1 seed if we win and they lose to the Chickens.

Auburn people still aren’t sure what to do with basketball, it seems.

1 Like

It won’t be long and some of them will figure it out. What did he say about our hogs.

He said that was a crazy game. With which I agreed wholeheartedly.

Lots of Bama fans here in Chattanooga too including some good friends. When I try to talk about SEC basketball they look at me like I’m speaking in an unknown tongue. Football is all they care about.

I could be wrong but IMO our fans can carry on a very good discussion about FB and BB for sure. A large proportion could cover the Baseball part of our athletics department.

ALL you need to say is “How about those Hogs”

Period Amen…

4 Likes

Mike, add baseball to that list. We’re all in.

3 Likes

Yeah we got a good crew can talk baseball as well.

I think fans like that are everywhere in the SEC and I’m sure other regions. Football or nothing. I’ve learned to not talk about basketball to a good friend of mine down here that’s a gator. He couldn’t care less. I asked “what about when they won back to back titles?” since I didn’t know him then. He didn’t care.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.