Musselman coaching tonight

Musselman is on the sideline and will coach tonight. There will be some physical limitations. Here is more:

2 Likes

Wow

1 Like

Hope he’s on some good painkillers. May help him avoid getting a T at some point tonight.

He looks like he’s in pain and very tired.

He’s a tough ole guy, and loves the sport. Glad he’s our coach.

2 Likes

I’m not really surprised but he will be weak, we’ll just have to watch bumping it

It was kind of weird watching Frank Martin-who used to be an absolute lunatic on the sideline, and Muss, both stay fairly calm during almost the whole game.

I like Frank Martin. I hope he has future success

IIRC Martin lost his hair in 2020 when he got COVID; it triggered a case of alopecia and he shaved what little was left.

Alopecia and hoops seem to be a thing now. Jordan Walsh has it, Rylee Langerman on the women’s team has it, and Martin.

A good friend has a son with alopecia, and he says his son’s doctor told him that the alopecia also made him more vulnerable to COVID somehow, so he was in serious quarantine for a year or more. Not quite sure what the connection is, since I don’t do ENT. I guess Walsh and Langerman were not similarly affected.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.