Muss interview

This is 20 minutes but has some very interesting things in it. Would like your opinion on his comments about JWill. I feel a little better about his return after hearing Muss talk about him and things he may do differently.

Danyelle has a funny line about Muss waking up next to her, then turning his attention to the portal!

1 Like

Worth your 20 minutes of your life. Watch.

I’m not sure I was able to get a read on JWill but Muss explains things so well.

1 Like

Good find, John. I think JWill comes back, and I know it would be hard for me to enter the portal if I woke up next to Danyelle. :rofl:
Muss is just built different.

My goodness, what a great interview, we are very lucky to have Coach Muss and Mrs. Muss

1 Like

They are so great! Waking up next to Danyelle would I be thinking about the basketball portal? Could get too deep in the woods here, but will not. I guess that is why I am not a BBall coach, because I would not be watching film for a while.

Thank you HY for getting us these two and your big job is to keep them (and I do look at them as a team coach).

2 Likes

‘Twas not the basketball portal she speaks of

2 Likes

Man, Muss just has “it”

1 Like

Truly awesome interview, all Hog fans will enjoy this.
Hope Muss and family are here for a long, long time.
Not many people are so richly blessed. He and Coach Pittman get it. CDVH has known it for decades.

2 Likes

That was great to watch. Muss is such a great coach.

1 Like

Never heard of mama hog?

1 Like

Great find. Thanks for bringing this to the board.

The discussion about J Will taking charges is a perfect example of why he is such an effective recruiter. He is obviously knowledgeable about the game, and his NBA connections are certainly attractive to recruits. But his forward thinking and genuine care for the individual players must resonate very well with them.

2 Likes

JWill should not go anywhere this year. He might not even make a team, drafted 2nd round or not. And no he won’t be first round this year. Go Hogs

2 Likes

Great interview and great find! Muss has the IT factor for college hoops as a coach

1 Like

Who is Mama Hog they were talking about at the end?

1 Like

No idea, actually don’t ----

1 Like

Clint Stoerner’s mother. She’s gone back and forth on Twitter with Jeff Goodman in recent weeks.

2 Likes

Linda Stoernor is a full blooded Razorback. Don’t mess with her.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t mess with any “Momma Hog”!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.