Muss Buss

saw on the news where Coach Musselman is applying to license Muss Buss as a trademark…whoever came up with that slogan might want to intercede…it was on Ch.7’s news at 6 pm…apparently on the talk Arkansas and business web site

This is just a adaption of the popular term “GUS BUS” so any number Razorback fan was bound to reapply it. In fact I recall its use the very day his hire was made public.

I wonder if he knows that a buss is not the same as a bus. A buss (noun) is a gentle kiss on the cheek, while buss (verb) means drunk.

Bob wrote a brief on the report:

Aloha,

Very interesting. I previously posted (last November?) about the UA students calling the UA Transit Bus to Bud Walton, the “Muss Bus.”

GHG!

I think the thread headline “Muss Buss” is incorrect. The article says CEM is trying to trademark “Muss Bus”

its a mistake on my part…meant to type bus…instead of buss and did not notice until you folks pointed it out…sorry…i’ll try to be more vigilant in the future

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.