Movie suggestion . . . FYI

I know we always have folks looking for movies to watch, or series to binge. Just watched a movie I had seen before but not thought of until recently. Not what I’d call a "great’ movie, but entertaining for sure - and a cast that most everyone will like. I’d give it a 7.5 (out of 10).

The name of the movie is “State of Play”, from 2009 (perusing Netflx, it appears to be a remake of a British movie of the same name). It is a political thriller that starts with a murder and then spends the rest of the movie connecting the dots. Primary stars are Russell Crowe (as a veteran news reporter), Ben Affleck (congressman) and Rachel McAdams (cub reporter), but the supporting cast is just as impressive: Robin Wright Penn, Helen Mirren, Jeff Daniels and Jason Bateman.

I recorded it off of HBO a week or two ago, and I believe it is available on demand from them. Probably can be gotten through other sources as well.

Thanks, I’m recording it from on-demand. I’ll watch later - I’ve got football to watch right now. :sunglasses: