Moss?

Did he just decommit?

Yep. Ugh. We could have just took Grayer. Thanks alot Moss! :x :x :x

Has Grayer committed anywhere?

Obviously would have loved to have him, but we are pretty good at the 2/3 spot with Whitt coming on board.

Also if we could get Blackshear then that helps with the numbers.

TCU

Yep. TCU. Maybe he can pull a Moss and decommit and come back over lol.

If I could choose, I’d take Moss over Whitt. If, however, Moss decommitted because of Whitt’s commitment, then give me Whitt. He’s clearly not afraid of competition. Those 2 are very similar players except for the shooting percentages disparity in favor of Moss. Jimmy shot fine his freshman year here, so maybe Muss can get him back to those percentages.

Recruiting never ends and the portal can be tricky.

Kansas?

Getting Grayer is a bit risky. He needs to get a waiver to get a 5th year of eligibility.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, I thought about that as I was posting it, but, if I remember correctly, it wasn’t just competition with Jimmy that caused his transfer. He felt he was losing minutes to a coaches’ son (Manny), and wasn’t given a fair shot at more minutes because of nepotism. I remember lots of posters felt the same way at the time. I didn’t necessarily agree with them, because Manny was a terrific defensive player.

But, yes, your point is well taken, he did indeed transfer from here wanting more minutes. I’d also bet he wouldn’t have transferred here if Mike and Melvin were still here.

[email protected][email protected][email protected]! WTH :evil: this guy was going to be good!!

I’d rather have Blackshear

There was several things, Macon and Barford being reported as issue #1 & 1A. Also, he wanted to play PG, Mike didn’t see him there, and I’m shocked he’d transfer back, because I don’t see him being one here now. Not bashing him, I watched both Juwan Morgan and Jimmy Whitt a lot in HS, and met both of them several times. I’m a fan of both. Hope he has a huge year, but I don’t think it’ll be as our PG.

Any way you slice it, this is a transition year for us. We are not going to win any championships. It will be interesting to see what direction our program takes under Muss, but in no way should he be “judged” on what this season’s team does. He is plugging a lot of holes the best he can with some band-aids.

I’m much more interested in who he signed in the 2020 class. The comings and goings of these 5th year graduate guys is of some short-term interest, but not a big deal one way or another to me, to be honest.

Why wasn’t Moss’ LOI already signed? Must be some reason it was being delayed.

According to numerous reports he was still enrolled in summer courses at Iowa. Needs them to graduate. Not 100% sure, but I don’t think he can sign a LOI or financial aid agreement with AR until he completes his semester at Iowa.

Correct.