Moses Moody and Marcus Monk

Moody is probably the state’s best prospect since Maleek Monk (my uninformed opinion).

Moody plays AAU ball for the Wings which is now affiliated with Marcus Monk. Is that unfavorable for Hogs’ chances of recruiting him?

Monk will probably help UK Funnel that money to Moody to get his signature

I think I will go with Daniel Gafford since he is being mentioned in the first round of NBA drafts now

Moses’ mom and dad are sharp people and won’t let Moses be easily swayed.

If Marcus pulls that, he needs to be run out of this great state. He can take his ass to Kentucky and bleed that wildcat blue and cash money green. He should also not be remembered as being a HOG. Really liked Marcus, but it would not hurt my feelings if him and his family never step foot in this state again. No hard feelings, just a business decision. GO HOGS!!

That may very well be true. However, his decision not to play for Bill Ingram’s program in favor of Monk’s does raise some eyebrows. And, as we have seen in several instances, in state kids that are 5 star type players do have a history of avoiding Fayetteville.

Few months back, Moore was with Malik. Have a feeling, Doakes, Moody, and Moore are already getting pushed towards bidness decisions. Hope RD is right

Moses and his family haven’t decided on a spring and summer team. I’m sorry I didn’t read the original post very well or I would’ve answered it much sooner.

Yeah, I was reading this thinking, did I miss an announcement that Moody would play for the Wings?

I apologize. Someone told me he was a Wing. I should have checked further.

BTW, when Ron Crawford was involved, being a Wing was a good thing.

[quote=“Southpaw”]

Moody is probably the state’s best prospect since Maleek Monk (my uninformed opinion).

Moody plays AAU ball for the Wings which is now affiliated with Marcus Monk. Is that unfavorable for Hogs’ chances of recruiting him?

[/quote]Who is Moody, I have never heard of him.

[quote=“Gay”]

NLR sophomore. Played at Parkview last year.

6’5, scores inside and outside. Silky smooth. Plays like a young Joe Johnson.

Surely Cal is not going to want all of Doakes, Moody and Moore. In fact I am not sure if any of them are on Cal’s radar, Remember Monk was a Top 5 or 10 can’t miss guy.