Morris is expected to see

DE Tyree Wilson on Tuesday.

Talked to someone yesterday who believed Fisher and DE coach Terry Price visit with last week got Wilson back in the fold and then Chavis and Traylor visited him and got him back to thinking Arkansas.

Truely believe if Price wasn’t retained Wilson would be a Hog now. This will be a tough one.

We want to recruit Texas we got to be ready to fight… We are still in it or he would tell us not to come!

Give CM another Red Bull and let him do his thing. He will give it his all, but he is trying to flip kid from large in state school. I think he will get it done

Can he take Steve Caldwell with him? Might be nice to have the guy who recruited and signed Trey Flowers and Deatrich Wise in a DE recruit’s house the week of the Super Bowl.

Sure can.

Sure. I would expect that to happen.

That’s a solid point on bringing Caldwell as I haven’t seen him in a lot of the photo’s with recruits or heard his name out on the trail so may be time to bring him along and let him roll out the list of kids who have played under him and have been drafted. Didn’t he coach a couple at Boise State too that are now in the NFL?