Montaric Brown just told me (story)...

that he is now only going to take the official visit to Arkansas and not the other two to Oklahoma and Oklahoma State.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2017 … n-strong-/

:smiley:

I mostly read and lurk, but that’s worth a Wooo Pig!

Thanks Dudley, I needed some good Razorback news. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I hear you WPS!

Great news! Now we just need to get Calloway, too. WPS!

Most important newcomer if you ask me. He will either beat out a safety or push them to a new level. He will play alot no matter what.
Need another secondary stud or two…but he was most important.

Agree 100%, we are getting some much needed difference makers,maybe the sky has quit falling and a ray of home is starting to shine through ! WPS

Aloha DD,

Reviewing our team’s skill level and depth and knowing about Brown, how soon do you expect him to start getting some significant playing time?

GHG!

I would think both he and fellow incoming freshman Derrick Munson will definitely playing 2017, maybe early on special teams and work his way into a significant role on defense.

We’ll see how Micahh Smith and Deon Edwards respond after their redshirt years with Liddell and Ramirez obviously returning.

I think Britto Tutt will be at corner, but has safety size

Kevin Richardson - jack of all trades in the secondary - also returns

Just as important is that it appears we will be keeping the state’s highest rated player at the university. If the coaches can’t continue to keep in-state players they want and need, I’m not at all sure they will ever succeed at a high level recruiting our neighboring states.