Mizzou won't be a pushover

I know early in the season, many folks were thinking Mizzou would be easy. They are playing well and have a good defense.

It will be tough for us to win.

Missouri plays tough hard nosed defense for sure.
You just have to match the effort. The test will come down to our running game will have to be better than their defense. The passing game will loosen help empty the box. It will be a good game.

Their QB looked bad today in spots really bad.

1 Like

Not scared…at all.

1 Like

Yes he did. He threw some dying ducks. The play of the game was the penalty on the punt that gave Kentucky the last first down.
I thought Drink went for 2 early and made things difficult on the Tigers. He made the second 2 points try! Missouri just don’t have enough offense. Their defense is fine.

Drink just got a 2 year extension. I’m not impressed with him.

1 Like

They are probably better than us defensively. We are much better than them offensively. I would think that we are slightly better overall. Will have to play clean and win the turnover battle.

1 Like

He looked like a Leprechaun today, Danny.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Mizzou will house us. This staff couldn’t motivate a dog to eat steak.

1 Like

One of the most drab environments in football. The stadium is like a dungeon. I agree this will be the bowl game to play a meaningless bowl game.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.