Mizzou uniforms for Arkansas

Doesn’t look much different from usual to me

1 Like

That is strange that they would wear dark for an away game. I expect we’ll be in Red unless something funky is going on.

1 Like

We might be in all red, we’ve done that before against them.

Last two times we played them in RRS both teams wore dark unis.

Missouri has worn its black jerseys to Arkansas for every game since joining the SEC. The Razorbacks wore their home jersey to Columbia in 2014. I always got the sense it was a way to reinforce the rivalry concept — something similar to what UCLA and USC do.

Arkansas is wearing its traditional home jersey Friday.

2 Likes

When we go to CoMo we’ve worn the white helmets recently. Maybe it’s time to change the mojo with that next year.

When Black Friday comes
I’ll stand down by the door
And catch old Drink when he
Dives from the fourteenth floor

(apologies to Becker and Fagen)

5 Likes

I hope Fagen is still alive next June, I’ve had tickets to see Steely Dan at the AMP since June of 2020, lol.

2 Likes

Saw them last time they were there
Awesomeness for sure

3 Likes

The only color I wanna see from Mizzou is red. Either from the color coming off our jerseys from smashing them into the ground or their blood from the pounding we give them.

Yeah, I said it.

2 Likes

Since it was cancelled, I guess you’re gonna go back and Do It Again.

3 Likes

I may go Back With Jack to Do It Again

And break out the horns and hooters

2 Likes

But if you have a change of heart…

2 Likes

I have her number

Actually I am sitting in the car with the dogs outside Neighborhood Market while my wife goes in to get some last minute Thanksgiving stuff.

The song on the radio right now: Hey Ninteen

“The Cuervo Gold, the fine Colombian …”

3 Likes

You don’t wanna call nobody else

And on that radio… no static, no static at all

1 Like

Nobody wrote songs like Donald Fagan

Hyperliterate excellence

1 Like

Gotta love music. Missing Tom Petty.

2 Likes

QUESTION FOR THE BOARD: In the days of yore, wasn’t a team required to gain permission to wear their visitors uniform at home, and their home uniforms on the road, and it was up to their opponent and or SEC?

Just curious I don’t care what those people from up north where; I hope their uniforms are tattered and stomped into the turf by halftime Friday. Just curious…

The rulebook addresses this (and still does):

Rule 1.5.b(3) If the home team wears colored jerseys, the visiting team may also wear colored jerseys, if and only if the following conditions have been satisfied
a. The home team has agreed in writing prior to the game; and
b. The conference of the home team certified that the jersey of the visiting team is of a contrasting color.

B means the Aggies or Tide couldn’t wear dark jerseys at RRS because the colors are too close.

And there is a penalty. If Alabama showed up at RRS with crimson jerseys next year, they would be penalized 15 yards for unsportsmanlike conduct after the opening kickoff of each half. And a team timeout is also charged at the start of each quarter.

So presumably we have agreed to let Misery wear black.

1 Like