Missouri @ Arkansas Game Thread

Well it almost time to see if our hogs can snap out of the funk and play a complete game! Hoping for a win!

2 Likes

Turn around starts tonight…

1 Like

Another new starting lineup

Not a lot of offense there

We have two guys you would consider scorers in this starting lineup!Umude been scored about 20 a game and not in the lineup… I don’t get it

Normally, I love seeing a good game, but I don’t want that here. Play hard; play smart; blow them out.

2 Likes

Mostly empty bud Walton in conference play just honestly makes me depressed. I hope the team plays with joy somehow. Hoping they are fun to watch tonight

Good to see two guys who don’t usually score get off to good start

2 Likes

I love the lineup :muscle: now let’s play tough

They finally look like they are playing controlled.

1 Like

Yeah the lineup has gotten off to a surprisingly good start… I stand corrected great job guys

1 Like

They don’t look frenetically out of sorts. I like it.

2 Likes

Youdaman I would never have guessed this lineup either. But Muss obviously went with defense and toughness. May be sending a message. So far has worked.

3 Likes

Hey it has worked out awesomely so far and that’s all that matters… I can tell we are playing much better defense for sure and notae is come out on fire…I’m just glad to see us get off to a great start that’s been one of our problems for the most part

1 Like

I bet the lack of fans has to do with the Covid fears.

Johnson and Wade look like they’re embracing the moment.

1 Like

I don’t know I watched Alabama and Auburn play last night and they was a boatload of people at that game

Johnson goes from being in the doghouse to having a strong start tonight.

Hey, some love for Lykes there. He passed on the difficult shot and we got an easy bucket.

Something might have gotten through to this team.

2 Likes

Hey we don’t have a point guard. Our guards just haven’t jived together and they haven’t made shots or defended. Why not play notae and 4 forwards. One iso dibbling drive shoot first guard on the court at a time is enough… hey and as I say that Lykes makes a nice pass hope he will play defense too

1 Like

Where have they been for the past few games. They don’t look like the same hogs.

1 Like