Mills forward/Arkansas signee Darious Hall

had 19 points, 9 rebounds, 3 steals, 3 assists and 2 block shots in tonights game.

He is a fantastic athlete whose basketball skills are really refining themselves every day

The obvious comparison is to Qualls. With that said it appears that maybe a higher ceiling?

What say you Dudley, Richard or anyone?

He is bigger than Qualls and I believe has a higher ceiling. It all depends on how he developes his perimeter game. That is why I have been probing everyone who has watched him play about his midrange game and technique on the jump shot. I saw him play one game and he did not attempt a single jump shot. I am very encouraged by the last report from Richard, where Darious says that his pull up jumper is getting better.

Darious has plenty of time. It was Qualls soph year where the perimeter game was beginning to show. Bill Ingram just raves about him and he is a good judge of talent. Could be special.

Darious had 17 points along with 9 rebounds and 3 steals to lead Mills to a 70-69 victory over LR Central Thursday.

Central was up 19 in 4Q, but Mills came back with a furious rally, thanks to BigDayDay Hall.

Darious can bring the rock up the court, he and Khalil may be both 6’6 but either are very comfortable with the ball in their hands.

That was a Qualls weakness his freshman season “ball handling”