Mike Neighbors and staff will host

Two of the top junior prospects in the nation in PG Kennedy Tucker of North Little Rock and wing Jayla Hemingway of Germantown, (Tenn.) Houston will make unofficial visits on Sat.

Prospectsnation.com rates Tucker the No. 24 and Hemingway the No. 12 prospect nationally in the 2019 class.

2020 wing Sasha Goforth of Fayetteville has been to all football home games this season and is expected to be there Saturday too. She’s the No. 12 prospect in the nation for her class.

Richard, I haven’t done a good job of keeping up with women’s recruiting, so I’m wondering how well 2018 recruiting is going and how much his first class will have an indent (projected) on the team.

Richard, I haven’t done a good job of keeping up with women’s recruiting, so I’m wondering how well 2018 recruiting is going and how much his first class will have an indent (projected) on the team.

Forward Yo’Myris Morris of North Little Rock and combo guard Rokia Doumbia of IMG Academy made official visits in Sept. They’re waiting to hear from them.

Morris visited Mississippi State over the weekend and Florida before that. Last I checked she was going to TCU on Oct. 20 and Oklahoma on Nov. 3. Sounds like she’ll announce on Nov. 8.

Doumbia visits Ga. Tech this weekend, OU the next and TCU last. He was to visit Vanderbilt on Sept. 22. I assume she did.

I expect good news in the next week or two.

Thanks, Richard, for the update.