Mike Gundy?

Killer mullet, dynamic offense and personality. Would need a stud DC. I’ll hang up and listen to your responses…

Doubt he would have any interest. Why would he want a dumpster fire when he has a job for as long as he wants it

I think he maybe a little too expensive. Matt said a week or two back, we’d probably offer between $3.5 and $4 million. Gundy will make around $5.1 million this year and has a guaranteed pay raise for the next three years.

Mullet kills it for me… I think America’s perception of ole Arky are backward and redneck enough, without a “Mullet Head” roaming our sidelines… JMO

We had our chance to hire Gundy already but Jeff didn’t like how he spoke of his boss at OSU during their interview. So, we got Bret.

Nobody is leaving a comfortable position with a relevant program to take on a declining cause that’s has to play Alabama, LSU, Auburn and Texas A&M every year.

Who wants to come here and be gone in two years? Up and comer? Your guess is as good as mine. We have a rotating door. :running_man:‍♂:running_man:‍♂:running_man:‍♂:scream:

For a 10 million dollar buyout I will gladly do it!

he wanted our job and the tennessee job. bette than most ive heard. limited upside but an upgrade over morris.