– Indiana is a really good team. I’ve seen some tape and watched them last night. I thought Indiana was one of the better teams in the country. Starting forward Juwan Morgan is kind of the leader of the group. They’ve got good guard play. Romeo Langford was highly touted coming out of high school but they have some other versatile parts as well, including a transfer from Mount St. Mary’s.
– Indiana defended well last night vs. Marquette. They look Marquette out of anything they wanted to do. Their guards rebound, and they keep the floor spread. Langford attacks the basket and gets to the line. We’ve got our hands full. Langford has a great first step and he can finish with contact. Has a great feel for the game.
– Sunday will be a great day for basketball at Arkansas. The Razorbacks women host Arizona State, too.
– Before the double comes, Daniel has to do the right things. Our guys have to be in position to make a play as well. It’s a combination of scheming him and his decision making.
– This is a big game. It’s an opportunity to see where this team is. My first year we had Michigan in here and from a league standpoint, it’s an inter-conference test. You’ve got a team coming in here wanting to get a key road win. If you don’t show up, “you can take an L real quick.”
– I expect a great atmosphere. I’m sure the fans will show up and show out.
– Justice Hill three years ago pledged to join what we’re doing here. He’s a pass-first kind of guard who can also harass you defensively. He has a level of toughness that fits what we’re doing. He played with a lot of the guys who are here now.
– What took place back then in the mid-90s was a magical time. It’s hard to believe it’s been 25 years. I told our guys let’s make it a special season. Being able to honor Nolan Richardson and that team brings back a lot of good memories. I’m super, super excited to have those guys come back so they can celebrate that.