Mike Anderson $2.2million/yr. Brad Underwood $1million/yr.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/sportsextra/o … 1006d.html

And Oklahoma State is getting better as the season is going along. They just went to Morgantown and beat #10 WVU.

Mike’s salary and lackluster results thus far. CBB’s enormous buyout after a 6-6 season. Are we sure Jeff Long is a good AD?

I like both coaches! Have no use for Long.

Who is CBB? Don’t know any coaches with those initials who had a 6-6 season.

[quote=“Hollywoodbeachhog”]

Who is CBB? Don’t know any coaches with those initials who had a 6-6 season.
[/quote]I should have said regular season. My fault. Ring a bell now?

[quote=“hog2009”]

Not really, still don’t know who you are talking about. Are you talking about last year? Three years ago?

Bielema

Let me help, he finished the regular season 7-5. Va Tech gave us the 6th loss in the bowl game.

Your talking about 3 years ago? Sorry, thought you were talking about last year.

CBB got the enormous extension after year two

Yep, you’re correct. I was just letting you know why he was saying who?

It’s funny how literally everyone but certain fans in Arkansas respect Jeff Long as an AD. I guess same thing can be said for the coaches.

I sometimes secretly wish you guys would get what you want and Jeff Long, CMA, and CBB all quit on the same day and said good luck Arkansas.

Honestly BLU, I’ve said before I’m not a fan of any of the three, but I’ve never said Fire them, now (well I did about Bret), but that would be absolutely hilarious and I’d love to see this boar if that actually happens. I’d be :lol:

Well I’m not the biggest CBB fan either. But, I don’t think he needs to be fired, at least not yet. And Jeff Long he does about what he should do as a AD, he represents the school well and I think he made the best possible hires available at the time with both CMA and CBB.

I understand the disappointment and the belief that it’s never going to happen under Bielema or MA or Jeff Long. I get it. But I think there’s something to be said about stability, especially in our football and men’s basketball programs, which have been in turmoil in recent years. Stability doesn’t necessarily mean living with losing for eight, 10 years, but you have to be able to improve your coaching staff if you fire these coaches. Saying we can just throw money at somebody and get them is not necessarily true. I’m not sure that many coaches that you would want will want to take a risk to come here if we fired these two coaches. But I understand the frustration.